Welcome to Poly Summer 2023!
Registration is now open and programs are filling quickly.
How to Register
- Submit your camper’s online Registration Form.
- Remit your registration deposit using a credit/debit card.
- Review your enrollment confirmation email.
- Your child will be enrolled into selected program(s).
Deposit, Payment, and Refunds
- An online deposit of $600 is required to secure each camper’s registration.
- May 1: Deposit refund deadline; refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- May 15: Final balance due for summer camp tuition; no tuition refunds after this date.
Cancellation or Withdrawal
- If Poly Summer is forced to cancel a program, all tuition payments with be refunded including deposits.
- Should you choose to withdraw your camper from any program, you may do so until May 1 with no penalty; after May 1, deposit payments are non-refundable for programs that will proceed as scheduled. After May 15, no tuition refunds are available.
- On May 16, campers with unpaid tuition balances will be moved to the program waitlist; we are unable to guarantee waitlisted registrants a space within the program.
- If the program you prefer reaches enrollment capacity, you will have the option of registering for that program’s waitlist.
- There is no charge to register for a waitlist.
- Waitlist registrations are time-stamped; if space becomes available, campers are offered the option to register in the same order in which they joined our waitlist.
- At that time, you will have 24 hours to register before the available spot is offered to another child.
Join our mailing list to receive updates about Poly Summer 2023 dates, rates, and available programs.