Registration and Payment
All registration for virtual courses must be completed online; we do not accept paper forms.
Registration requires an online deposit of $50 per virtual course. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
If you are a Poly Prep student who will be requesting financial aid, please contact email@example.com with inquiries.
You must click “submit” in order for your registration to be processed.
How to Register:
- Complete and submit our Registration Form online.
- Submit form and required deposit using a credit/debit card.
- Your child will be enrolled into selected program(s).
- You will receive an enrollment confirmation via email.
- Final payment is due seven days prior to the start of the course.
Deposit, Payment, and Refunds:
- Online deposits are required for all program registrations.
- $50/student is required for each virtual course.
- Balance payments are due seven days before the start of each course.
- Poly Prep reserves the right to cancel any course with fewer than six students enrolled.
- If Poly Prep cancels the course for which your child registers due to low enrollment, your full payment will be refunded.
- A waitlist will open for each program that reaches enrollment capacity.
- You may register for a waitlist at no charge.
- Waitlist registrations are time-stamped.
- If space becomes available in the program, you will be contacted in the order in which we received your waitlist registration.
- At that time, you will have 24 hours to register your child in the program before the available spot is offered to another child.