Back to Programs List
Build your child’s comfort and confidence in the water while bonding with them in our heated outdoor swimming pool. Experienced instructors gently engage children and support grownups as they collaboratively teach the foundational skills required for learning how to swim.
View our FAQ for registered families.
Weather Related Cancellations (summer session)
- Classes are rarely cancelled. If we decide to cancel a class due to inclement weather, we will post this update on our Swim Instruction hotline at 3:30 PM on the day of the class. If you are concerned about whether or not a class has been cancelled, please check this hotline after 3:30 PM to hear the message.
- Hotline number: 718-836-9800 x 3831
Summer Class Times:
Session A: 3:55 PM – 4:25 PM
Session B: 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Session C: 5:05 PM – 5:35 PM
Session D: 5:40 PM – 6:10 PM
Health and Safety Notes: Thank you in advance for following our required guidelines.
- Each registered child must be accompanied by one grownup who will participate in the lesson.
- Additional children or grownups may not wait on the pool deck during session.
- Grownup participants must present proof of full vaccination at entry.
- Locker rooms are not available for summer 2021. Participants must come dressed to swim.
- Limited access to restrooms.
- Masks required except when swimming.
Each registered child must be accompanied in the pool by one grownup who will participate in the lesson. For health and safety reasons, we do not allow unaccompanied children or unaccompanied grownups onto the pool deck.
Week of June 28