Back to Programs List
Elite Tennis Training
High Performance Camp
Entering Grades 2-12 Weeklong sessions Weeks of June 8 through August 10 4:30 PM-8:00 PM $800/week*
Academy for Urban Tennis offers ten weeks of elite high performance junior tennis camps to tournament players who want to gain a competitive edge. Players train for 3.5 hours a day during cooler late afternoon and evening hours on Poly Prep’s idyllic campus.
*Multi-week pricing discounts available during registration.
Age and Playing Level Categories:
- Orange and Green Ball: 7-11 years old
- Regular Ball: Ages 12, 14, 16, and 18 and under divisions
All sessions include stroke analysis, tactical point instruction, and match play.
- 4:30 PM-4:50 PM: Warm up, dynamic stretch
- 4:50 PM-5:20 PM: Speed/agility or strength/conditioning
- 5:20 PM-6:00 PM: Stroke technique and footwork
- 6:00 PM-6:30 PM: Applied drills and tactics
- 6:30 PM-7:00 PM: Snack break
- 7:00 PM-8:00 PM: Point play
Led by Jeff Amurao USPTA PTR, Poly Prep’s Head Tennis coach and former Georgetown D1 player. Jeff is an experienced High Performance Coach who continues to work successfully with national juniors and pro tour players.
Grade 10 Grade 11 Grade 12 Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 4 Grade 5 Grade 6 Grade 7 Grade 8 Grade 9 Sports Week of August 10 Week of August 3 Week of July 13 Week of July 20 Week of July 27 Week of July 6 Week of June 15 Week of June 22 Week of June 29 Week of June 8